Tubing Booking - Covid-19 compliance
While we are still taking guidance from Scottish Government we are required to make our facility as COVID 19 secure as possible.
Please adhere to the following requirements and ensure all members of your party are aware of these details before you / they arrive;
- Please bring confirmation of your booking to the session and give / show to the Ski Technician
- Please park in the designated car park and observe the 2m distancing
- Please ensure you and your party wear a mask inside the ski centre
- No more than x6 customers inside the ski centre at the same time
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of your session to check in and collect your helmet
- Please arrive dressed to tube as there are no changing facilities
- On arrival follow the path to the ski centre and enter by the red door
- Wash hands / use sanitiser provided on entering the ski centre
- Please report any first aid issues or incidents to the Ski Technician on duty
- Use of the toilets - one person at a time
- For hire of helmets – one person at a time
- 2m distancing and the one way system to be followed at all times
- Any breach of the Firpark Ski Centre conditions and the COVID compliance will result in the cancellation of your session, the Ski Technician has the authority to stop the session.
- Children under 12 years do not require to social distance from each other.
- You must bring any water bottles, food etc with you - no access to fill water bottles and no vending available inside the ski centre
- Detergent sprays are provided outside for regular cleaning of the handrails and the tubes/helmets.
- No parents, visitors or spectators inside the ski centre and no spectators are allowed to watch the session from inside or outside the fence. Please wait in your cars during the session.
- We want your visit to be as safe and fun as possible please comply with Scottish Government guidelines and the operational procedures at Firpark Ski Centre
- Following the Scottish Government’s Test and Protect regime you are required to provide accurate and up to date contact details for all members of your party which tracers may ask you to share