We've provided a range of tools and services to try to help improve your visit to ClacksWeb - making it easier to find information, to keep updated with what's happening in Clackmannanshire, and to contact us or send us feedback.
- The A to Z index provides a convenient, comprehensive view of every page, document and form on the site;
- Use the Site Search to find pages which contain words describing the information you'l looking for;
- MyAccount provides mailing list services for a host of topics - receive emails when new jobs vacancies become available, a new document is published, a new consultation is launched, a new press release is issued and much more;
- The What's New page provides a list of the latest content to be added to the site.
Sending us feedback and reporting problems
- Most pages on the site provide contact details for the relevant part of the Council for that page, and links to an online contact form so you can ask for more information or provide feedback immediately;
- We have a range of Self Service functionality which allow you to report problems to us, pay certain bills, and apply for jobs at Clackmannanshire Council;
- The Comments and Complaints section provides details of the Council's official comments and complaints procedure, and lets you make comments and complaints online.
For Further Information Contact
Strategy & Customer Services
Kilncraigs, Greenside Street, Alloa, FK10 1EB
Tel: 01259 450000